Fly Away Little Birdies

I love little birds, I love watching them in my garden, and I love birdy accessories even more. I have a few bird themed items in my shop, (and a few planned for the future) but yet again the wonderful makers and crafters of Folksy out-do me with their amazing items. Here's some of my cream-of-the-crop.The lovely SleepDreamPlay is currently offering buy one get one free on ALL her items! So if you like this bird necklace you'd better snap it up quick! There's also a rather fetching bird brooch too.I came upon the Molly's Mum shop some time ago, and was very pleasantly surprised with the amazing stitching of all the items. So much lovely stuff! But this Owl brooch is such a cutie;The bird in this stunning illustration from Sooziebee looks like he's deciding wether or not to fly away, or perhaps he's looking for rain? Anyway this original artwork would make a great edition to your walls, prints are available too.This colourful Owl has been made by Paper Owl. The pattern on his chest reminds me of harlequin patterns and carnivals. He's one of a kind, and ready to fly.Needle felted birds have such a unique charm, and here's a great example from Fibrespace. Adorably delicate, and in need of a home, this birdy's legs are made from wire, allowing you to adjust him as you like.Another fabulous example of fantastic stitching from ilovemysewingmachine. This Owl clutch even has an Owl print lining! This bag is too gorgeous.I love Lucky Bird, the detailed hot foil prints are so effective on brown paper. These gift tags feature three of my favorite Lucky Bird designs, This piece from Fickle is a real stunner. This necklace is available in two colourways on an antique copper chain, I love how this necklace is bold and delicate at the same time.Lot of birdies waiting to fly away home, and available from fab Folksy crafters. Leave a comment if you can, and I hope all of these birdies find new loving home soon.Article by Aleximo, xXx
Blogger
Disqus

No comments