Love for Lino

When it comes to buying art I am more likely to buy an original hand pulled print than a painting. There is something slightly primitive about lino printing that appeals to me and lino printing is an art form that you can do anywhere - even taking the equipment on holiday! Of all the print making processes I learned at art school I enjoyed lino and silk screen printing the most so to celebrate this lovely craft I have scoured Folksy for some fabulous prints. Cow with Attitude by A DeeganDonkeys disturbed by a meteor shower by James Green PrintworksBlue Bugs by Tournesol PrintsLove Lino cut by Something Wonderful DesignPink Primula Tags by Hannah MaddenTail's Burn by The Windmill StumpBritish Birds by The Home PressUnderwater Nap by P.Noo IndustriesA Beach in Maine by Fiona CarverHarbour Life by Zebedee
Blogger
Disqus

No comments