Rainbow Brights

After sitting in my back room watching the prisms in the window shining rainbows all across the wooden floor I knew what I wanted to write about this week. So lets kick off my Folksy Rainbow with RED.Pure Beeswax Candles (only �3.00 for 2!) from the BeeShed. I love the texture of beeswax candles, and the delicate scent that reminds me of my Auntie's house, lovely.Richard of York may have gave battle in vain, but this cute ORANGE brooch will definately be a winner pinned onto your cardigan or jumper. Love the vintage button detail, from seventyseventydesign.Save the planet one bag at a time and learn the amazing art of furoshiki. I love this technique so much, I often go out wearing a desert scarf, and now I know how to turn it into an extra carrier bag with just three knots! Here's a beautiful YELLOW example from My Furoshiki;I very rarely wear rings, but I don't think I'd ever take this one off. So elegant and classic, real sterling silver and beautifully made by Murano Silver. Matching GREEN earring also available.This clutch is beyond cute, and would make a great going-out bag with it's handy removable strap. The lining is a wonderfully contrasting shocking pink, this BLUE clutch is from Cosy, who has many other highly desirable bags too.In with the INDIGO from The Juzzard. These hair clips are so adorable! Make sure to check out the zines and bow headbands also available in The Juzzard's Folksy shop.Here's the VIOLET ending to my Folksy Rainbow, with this mini vintage button brooch from Lovely Pigeon. I love the worn look of the buttons, a great piece that will just get better with age.A last rainbow item with this amazing piece from Mystic DNA. All the colours of the rainbow and a whole lot of detailed beading work make this a real statement piece. I love how even the bar clasp fades into the closing ring to make a full circle of rainbow.Lots of bright cheery colours to brighten up the last of the summer, I hope you like! All items available right now from the lovely sellers on Folksy, just click the shop name above each photo.Article by Aleximo, xXx
Blogger
Disqus

No comments