Lions, Lambs & Hares...

Well hey, here we are, it's 1st of March already! But instead of bemoaning the fast 'march' (!) of time, we should be heralding the start of spring - the season of hopefulness and new beginnings!When I was a child my mother was always coming out with old sayings - "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" (I never did really understand that one) or "rain before 7, gone by 11", that kind of thing. And two of her little gems that have stuck in my mind for this month are "mad as a march hare" (which was often applied to me for some strange reason!) and the fable inspired "March: comes in like a lion, goes out like a lamb" So I have taken inspiration from these for my very first posting on this wonderful blog...Hello to you all... (and Thank You Mum)!I hope you like these as much as I do:The Hare A4 Print by Gwen Davies Art & JewelleryThe Hare Cushion by Ruby RubyHare Brooch by Alison Moore DesignsEmbroidered Lion Notebook Cover by Fiona TSheep Soap by Bits N BobsMy Mother Was A Lion Tamer by Shop of NavaroneAnd So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb Scrabble Pendantby Pendant PixieSheep Butter Dish by Laura Lee DesignsFelt Landscape Necklace with Sheep by Aileen Clarke Crafts
Blogger
Disqus

No comments