Raining in Manchester

It rains a lot in Manchester, but that hasn't dampened this Mancunians spirit, I'm sat watching the rain come down and I've found a few things that reflect the best bits of Manchester on Folksy.The signs might say 'Manchester Central' but all true Manc's know it as the G-Mex, there's a lot of Manchester love from Purple Pixie.Love this photographic print from MojoSteph, it sums up the Manchester I knew in the 90's, before all the fancy glass and brushed steel buildings.Lil Sonny Sky makes lovely prints, this print is hand-screenprinted with lots of loving care and from a limited run of 15.One of Manchester's favourite sons, Morrissey. Show some Smiths love with these earrings from Voodooville.Made in Manchester by Queenie O'Coco, this raincloud brooch has a mirror finish and a great graphic style.More cute wearable raindrops with these vintage style peacock pearl drop earrings from JimJams Jewellery.The rain had stopped now and a blue sky is peaking through, and I remember why I love Manchester so much. I hope you've enjoyed my Manc-rain themed Folksy selections, and keep buying handmade.Article by Aleximo, xXx
Blogger
Disqus

No comments