Bath Time Blues

When my parents decorated their bathroom this past month, I found myself browsing Folksy to find 'a little something' to add a handmade splash to the place. I found so many beautiful things which would look great in a bathroom, & sadly was only able to purchase one of them. However, I thought I'd share everything that made my shortlist! True to character, I seem to have ended up with a bit of a blue / seaside / nautical theme going on. I can imagine myself drifting off to sea, at least in my head, with these calming decorations around me whilst soaking in the tub...Little Soap Dish by Julia Smith CeramicsLeaded glass hanging fish by Claire Seely Glass designDriftwood Bathroom Cabinet by Julia's Driftwood FurnitureMini Natural Mussel Shell Tea Light x 8 by Mr. WickSeaside Mobile by Mr Blue BearCatch Of The Day by Blonde DesignJolly blue driftwood boat by Kirsty Elson Designs
Blogger
Disqus

No comments