1001 Arabian Nights

I love fairy tales, particularly the Brothers Grimm, but I also treasure my book of 1001 Arabian Nights. Both Arthur Rackham and Edward Dulac have illustrated these wonderful stories, told by Scheherazade to her murderous husband in order to save her life (or so the legend tells). I have been browsing Folksy for some handmade items inspired by the tales of Al-addin, Sinbad and Morgiana. Here's what I came up with.Aladdin's Magic Lamp Earrings by Bohemian Design StudioHand block printed teatowel by Papa Totoro TextilesUpcycled Aladdin Sketchbook by Fflwcs & WilliamsArabian Nights Fairy Door by Salt of the EarthBlack Oriental Filigree Earrings by Z M DesignsArabian Nights Fragrance Rollerball by Scentsible AromasBeaded Summer Foot Thong by Gimmee That ThingFloral Arab Style by Sadi_Soul Arts & CraftsGlassprimitif
Blogger
Disqus

No comments