Lets get Tweedy!

Before we know it autumn rolls in and its time to break out the cosy jumpers and new season knits. Its also the prefect time for tweed. I love tweed, and this season I'm on the lookout for a great tweed coat, but in the meantime I've had my eye on these lovely tweedy goodies;Keep your iPhone or iPod stylish and warm with one of Yana K's gorgeous herringbone tweed cases;I love he simplicity of this fabulous ring from Spots and Stripes;Cables, tweed, embroidery and tea all together in this exquisite tea cosy from A Very British Affair, indeed!;Keep autumnal babies cosy and warm in these super cute tweed booties from Dinky Daisy Designs;Tweed Whales! These awesome plushies are available from StuffedNonsense;Everyone should have a carpet bag, and this one from Vintage Chic would make a very useful addition to any wardrobe;All this tweed has given me a craving for a hot cup of tea, knitting and shortbread biscuits, well I'll certainly indulge in the first two! As always all the items featured are available from Folksy, and keep on buying handmade *^_^*
Blogger
Disqus

No comments